Thursday, March 22, 2012

Were leaving for China!

Hi, I am Cayanna. For those who are reading this I want them to know that they picked a good site. I can not wait to go to China. Me and my family are so excited to get our little brother. I think that he will be shy when he comes home but soon he will act like all boys,wild and noisy. My family has many animals and I wonder if he will will be scared of them for a while. When I was adopted and I got home I was terrified by cats and dogs. I would not touch them, but now I love all animals. My family and I are very eager to get to China. China will be like I am in a whole different world.  Everything will be so surprising and new. We are meeting some friends of ours at China. Their are already at China because they're adopting two girls. It seems like these next two weeks are going to be a fun, crazy and exciting. Again I want to thank all who are reading this.

 Check out my China bags.

Hi classmates, (and teachers and aides) I can not wait till we go to China. I am imagining China full of people and busy. By the time you read this we will be in China. Right now we are packing.  I can not wait to tell you guys and gals about our days in China. See you all soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cayanna. This is about the 20th time I have tried to send you a message. IO can look at your blog at school, but I cannot send you messages. Hope this time works. I LOVED reading your post. It is such good writing. I am so excited for you and your mom, sister and grandma. What an adventure you are about to have. I cannot wait to hear all about it. Say hi to Annika and mom and grandma for me.
    Mrs. Christensen/Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cayanna and Annika,
    I have been thinking about you on a plane flying all the way across the world. I'll bet it was a long flight and you are pretty tired. What did you think when you landed in China? It is probably a lot different than Boulder and Escalante. Our class will check your blog first thing Monday morning. I'll put it up on the Smartboard for everyone to see.
    Zai jian,
    Mrs. Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls,
    Your classmates were pretty excited to read your post this morning and hear about your adventures. They were especially disgusted by the thought of eating scorpions! bet they taste crunchy and spicy both?! You'll have to try them and let us know. Maybe mom or grandma is brave enough to try them. We can't write back at school, so I had the kids write their comments down and I'll type them at home each night and send. Your new little brother looks adorable. I think it's fun that he loved the bubbles.
    Aunt Beth

    I hope that you can try different foods. I like the part about the plane and the tv on the seats. What did you watch? (Gracie)

    I love how you made your blog. tell me all your adventures. (Shaylee)

    Hi this is Brayden. How is it there? Is it busy in China? Scorpions in a barrel sound pretty cool.

    Your blog is amazing. We will miss you since you left. I hope you are having a fun time. (Jakob)_

    I am very jealous of your baby brother. Are you going to eat those scorpions? What kind of food have you eaten? The scorpions sound dangerous. (Bree)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are having a very good time in China. I think it would be amazing to go there. You are very lucky to have a little brother. (Kaia)

    I'm jealous of you girls. We read your blog, and I thought it was great. I didn't know there was a tv on an airplane. How is your trip so far? (Shelby)

    I wish that I could come to China with you. Good luck on your trip to the other side of the world. (Ashley)

    I really want to get to go to China. Are you glad you have a brother? (Cache)

    How is China and the hotel you're staying in? We read your blog today and you did a good job. (Kobe)

    How many yuans have you spent so far? I looked at your blog. I liked the pictures. What kind of food do you want to eat? (Caitlynn)

    I like your blog. I hope you're happy to have a little brother (Chris)

    From what you typed, China is a cramped, colorful city. I wouldn't want to eat a live scorpion. Have you tried them? (Shianne)

    On the plane ride to Hawaii I almost puked. I think your plane ride sounds funner because you had your own screen. Did you eat a scorpion? I don't think I would. (Tyree)

    Do you like China? Is there eel soup? I think I would like China because it's full of new things. I wish I could be there with you and try the new foods, lots and lots of new food. (Patrick)

    Is there really live scorpions in barrels that they eat? If so, I don't want to eat them. It would be dangerous if they left the stingers on! (Sam)

    I'm jealous of your little brother. I looked at your blog. I love the pictures? Send us lots more. (Caiti)

    I like the pictures you put on your blog. Your new brother is so adorable. Thank you for telling us his name. I hope you are having a fun time. (Aspen)

    I hope you have fun with your brother. Have a good time with him./ We have so many things to ask about China. (Sage)

    How is your little brother? I hope you're happy and you like him. (Wade)

    We'll write you again lots more tomorrow:)
    Your class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi girls,
    Your classmates loved your blog posts and the video of Asa. It has been lots of fun to read all about your adventures. Thanks so much for sharing. Here's what everyone had to say today:

    I loved the video. He is funny and cute. I hope you hid your candy bag. I hope you get more candy too. (Aspen)

    I like your brother. You are funny and cool. (Brayden)

    I can't believe you almost fell in the scorpion bucket. The black ones are the worst. See you soon. (patrick)

    I wonder how your trip is going. About your brother, does he try to steal candy from you. Your brother is funny. Have a good time. (ashley)

    Your little brother is so cute. Did he get a stomachache after he ate the candy in the flashlight? I hope he didn't get sick. You must have got the scare of your life when you almost fell in the bucket of scorpions! (Sam)

    Does your brother eat candy for dinner? I like his giggle. (Autumn)

    Did you really use that toilet? I would prefer the kind of bathroom we have. I think your brother is really silly. (Caitlynn)

    How is your little brother? I would agree with you, because I would not eat a scorpion either. (Jakob)

    I can't believe that your brother's favorite food is candy too. I would NOT like to use those toilets. Are they really called squatty potties? Hopefully your brother learns English soon. (Shelby)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is your new brother? I saw him on the video. When are you guys going to be back? (Gracie)

    I loved how hyper your little brother was. I like your brother's favorite food. That's mine too. Was the toilet a nightmare for Annika too? (Tyree)

    I saw the video about ASA. I love it. We looked at your blog and saw the pictures of Asa. He's so cute. Are you having a great time? (Caiti)

    I love your video of Asa running around and laughing. When is Asa'a birthday? I also liked the story of Cayanna almost falling in a barrel of scorpions. (Shaylee)

    I love your little brother Asa. I wish I could have a little brother. I bet you guys are having a good time. Why don't you want to eat scorpions? (Kaia)

    We read your blog again today and looked at the video. Your brother is funny. Are you glad that he is funny? I hear his favorite food is candy. I like candy too. (Kobe)

    China sounds like a scary place after reading your blog when you about fell in the pit of scorpions. I wonder if I will ever go there? (Cache)

    Your brother Asa is cute. The toilets though are gross. Do any people actually die from falling in live scorpions? (Shianne)

    Xie Xie for now. We'll check your blog again in the morning:)

    ReplyDelete