Most of the time, Asa is funny and cheerful. Yesterday we went to a doctor's appointment, and Asa had to get a shot. We were riding in a van back to the hotel and Asa and another boy named Benjamin were laughing and giggling and screaming a little too loud, so our guide told them to be more quiet. Asa had a little pencil that he was pretending to give himself shots with. He stood up and said, "Who speaks next gets ONE SHOT!" I thought that was really funny. Our guide named Kathy started to laugh when he said that.
Last night, we were at a restaurant called Lucy's for Cayanna's birthday dinner. We were sitting at a table outside. We took Asa to the bathroom. After he was done, he pulled his pants halfway up and took off running through the courtyard speedy quick! He was holding his pants up with one hand and running and laughing. We couldn't catch him, and he ran through all the outside tables. Cayanna finally caught up with him and pulled his pants up. Mom laughed a lot at that.
I love my brother a real lot. I'm glad he's part of our family. That's all the stories I'm going to tell right now. Zai Jian for now!
"




Annika,
ReplyDeleteThe picture of you and Asa nose to nose is adorable! You must be such a good big sister. He sounds like a fun little brother too. Thanks for telling our class all about him and sending so many cute pictures too. I get so excited to log on and see what you and Cayanna have written about each day. Here's what your friends had to say today after they read your blog;
Why did Asa run around with his pants down? I thought it was funny that he did that. I really liked Cayanna's cake. It was amazing. Did it taste good too? (Patrick)
I am going to try to blog with you over the weekend so I can see what else you are doing. Does your brother act crazy when he is going to sleep? I liked the part about him running around with his pants falling off. Good thing you caught him. (Autumn)
Annika your post was funny. I hope you get some cool stuff for our store. (Wade)
I was just laughing so hard about your brother. Did people stare at Asa? I'd think they would. (Shianne)
Did Cayanna have a happy birthday? I will get on your blog during spring break. Are you having a great time? (Caiti)
I looked at your blog. It sounded funny when Asa said the thing about getting a shot. (Caitlynn)
I think your little brother is so adorable. The story about his pants being down is a funny story. When are you going to the Great Wall>? (Ashley)
I bet it was embarrassing of your brother doing that in the restaurant. Do you think so? (Aspen)
I think Asa sounds like a fun and hyper boy. Can you say happy birthday to cayanna? Sometimes my brothers and sisters are the same way as Asa. (Shelby)
Keep writing to tell us all about your China adventures.
Aunt Beth/Mrs. Christensen