Hi this is Annika blogging from the country of China! We left from Las Vegas at about midnight, and me and Cayanna were really tired because it was past our bedtime. The plane ride was fun because we all had our own TV screen and a remote control! We could also control the light so it shined on us. When you're on the plane, they serve you big meals. I couldn't even finish mine. We had pizza, spaghetti with chicken meatballs, fish crackers, cracker sticks and more! Even though I couldn't finish mine, it was pretty good.
This picture is Cayanna and me cheerfully sitting on the plane.
This is Cayanna playing with her remote control and her screen on the plane.
When we got to China, we saw that things are already getting green here. Also, we saw a van on fire on the side of the road. No one was in it and smoke was billowing from the van.
When we got to the hotel and to our room, Cayanna and I pulled out our money and went with our grandma to the front desk and traded our dollars for Chinese yuan. I only had $50, but they gave me 311 yuan!
Chinese money is different from our money because Chinese money is all different colors. It is also different sizes. All of it has the same guy on the front and different pictures on the back.
After Cayanna and I got our money, we all went for a walk outside our hotel in a place called Up and Down Number Nine Street. Shops were everywhere! They sold everything from bracelets and jewelry to sugar cane. We bought some sugar cane drink.
By the time you read this we will have a new little brother. I hope you have a nice day! 'll write more later.
This is Autumn from the other side of the world. I hope you guys are having a good trip with your little brother . You guys should ask Mrs Christensen if you can bring your broher to school and talk more about him.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get back soon because i miss playing with you and you help me out with hard questions on math or morning work. tell Asa i said hi and also tell him that he is funny
ReplyDeleteYour friend ,
Autumn
Dear Cayanna,
ReplyDeleteI read the story about Lucy,s good thing you catched up to your brother so his pants didnt fall down any more.If Asa was my brother I would be exited like you
Your friend,
Autumn