Hi, this is Cayanna. I'm going to blog about my birthday party, but here's the problem. I won't have had it by the time you're reading this. So, you will have to read it on the weekend. You can see a picture of my cake though. It has tons of fruit on it. Check out how huge it is! Zai Jian for now!
See that white fruit that kind of looks like kiwis? It's called dragon fruit. We saw a rickshaw full of them in the spice market the other day. Check out what they look like before they're peeled. Cool, huh!



Way cool birthday cake. Definitely not what you would get in Boulder. Did it taste as good as it looked? What presents did you get? Hope you had a very special birthday? Here's what your classmates wrote today after reading your blog:
ReplyDeleteWas your cake really good? I like the picture of you holding your presents. How is your little brother? He sounds funny. (Gracie)
Happy birthday Cayanna. I'm so glad you're having a good time in China. I also love your little brother, Asa. He is so cute. I'm so happy for you, and a little jealous because you are going to the Great Wall of China. (Kaia)
Happy Birtrhday! I hope you have the best birthday ever. I love your cake. Iy's beautiful. Who made it? (Shaylee)
Well happy birthday. That cake looks so so good. Do you know when your little brother's birthday is? I miss you so so much. I will try to get on your blog over spring break. (Sage)
Your little brother is funny when he's upset. Your cake looks so good. Did it taste good too? (Ashley)
Happy birthday! Your birthday cake looked amazing. Did you like all the fruit on top? It sure did look tasty to me. (Cache)
Hi. How is your family? I have never heard of dragon fruit. (Brayden)
We read your blog again today. Happy birthday. What does dragon fruit taste like? Now I want to try dragon fruit too. Zai jian for now. (Kobe)
Happy happy birthday. I hope you are having a good time. Did you get good gifts? (Chris)
I really liked your cake. I want to have one just like it. Was your little brother laughing when he had his pants half way down? I would be embarrassed. When are you guys coming home? (Bree)
Do you know why they call it dragon fruit? I think I know. It might be because it has spines like a dragon. Your birthday cake was so cool! (Sam)
Even though it's spring break, and I am leaving tonight to go to New York for the next week, I'll still check your blog every day and write you back. Zai jian,
Aunt Beth/Mrs. Christensen
Hi Happy late Birthday. Your cake looks like a tropical paradise. Was it good? I want to try dragon fruit
ReplyDelete